Properties For Sale
What have Global financier George Soros, Microsoft chairman Bill Gates, the owners of Google and former U.S. president Bill Clinton all have in Common.
Answer! They all have bought land in Brazil.
In the current world market, land is one of the most solid investments one can make. They aren’t making any more of it.
Brazil is Booming!
Land prices in Brazil are increasing on average 20% - 25% per year, "Timing is everything in emerging Markets" and the time to act is now! The Future is BRIGHT, Buy Land In emerging markets "The Future super Economies"
In Brazil foreign investment is encouraged; you own 100% of land and property.
Suddenly the whole world seems to be investing in Brazil. Banks, investment funds, international hotel groups and resort developers have all been pouring money into Brazil and now shrewd individuals are following suit, keen to secure their investments before Brazil fully wakes up to its potential and prices rise.
Friendly people, unbeatable climate, natural beauty and colourful culture have long been central to Brazil's unique offering. Couple this with its expanding infrastructure, political stability and booming economy and it's not difficult to understand why Brazil is suddenly the word on everyone's lips.
An Emerging Giant
By 2050 Brazil is predicted to have grown into one of the world’s largest economies, alongside China, the US, India, Japan and Russia. (source: Goldman Sachs)
LAND PLOTS FOR SALE ( at very reasonable prices)
We have been buying land in the North East of Brazil for the past 10 years. We have bought some parcels at very good prices over the last few years. We are now allowing our clients to purchase some lots from us for as little as $10,000 U.S. Per lot, and there are payment plans available as well.
If you would like to discuss opportunities with us, contact us
Why Invest in Brazil and specifically Rio Grande do Norte?
After researching the Brazilian property market extensively, Brazil Beach resorts decided that the North-East of Brazil offers overseas property buyers excellent value for the money and that within the short-medium return it is likely that the state of Rio Grande do Norte will outstrip other high potential areas within this particular region.
- There is strong demand in Rio Grande do Norte for holiday homes from both the Brazilian and overseas property markets and currently not enough properties are being built to meet this growing demand.
- Brazil has been identified by financial analysts and economists to become one of the next major boom areas around the world. It is now self-sufficient in oil and other energy types and is currently one of the major providers of iron-ore to China.
- Foreign tourism is already experiencing significant increases (approx 30% year on year)and this is set to continue for the foreseeable future. The number of charter flights from Europe is growing significantly as well the availability of local accommodation and facilities.
- Also the largest airport in South America and the third largest in the world is being built in Natal. It is set for completion at the end of 2014. The government is also creating a huge free trade zone around the airport, similar to what they have in Panama. This will create an enormous amount of commerce in this area.
- Brazil will host the 2014 World Cup as well as the 2016 Olympics. This will send real estate values souring.
- Property in Brazil still provides excellent value for the money. Prices are increasing at between 20-30% per year depending on location and quality of construction.
- Land prices are still quite reasonable in many locations though it is noticeable that in select locations these are growing at a considerable pace in certain parts of the state - notably Ponta Negra and Pipa. Brazil Beach Resorts maintains a close watch over all prices and in particular those in areas that have been identified as ‹up and coming›.
- The wonderful and relaxed lifestyle and fabulous weather throughout the year will mean that the appeal of Natal and surrounding areas will continue to grow for years to come.
- It is estimated that in the UK alone an extra 2.5 million people will take the plunge and invest in overseas property.
Brazil Beach Resorts
Our Company has considerable expertise in land and property development with bases on both sides of the Atlantic. In Canada we have building and financial expertise and in Brazil we have our own property development company as well as our own real estate brokerage firm. So that means that we can handle everything for our clients. This makes it possible to bring to people outside Brazil, the opportunity to invest in this dynamic and wonderful country.
Current Offering – (Limited)
We are currently inviting investors to participate in the Brazilian Real Estate market:
- Casa populars (middle income housing for first time Brazilian home buyers)
- Land Ownership: we have bought a large area of land just north of Ponta Negra and have sub-divided it into individual lots of 200 m2 each. Land values in the north east of Brazil are appreciating at around 20%-25% per year. We offer our clients the opportunity to purchase a land plot for very reasonable prices.
Contact us to discuss opportunities.